Catch-up!



I am so behind on my blog, but I'm not going to beat myself up about it this time.  Honestly, I am just happy to be blogging again right now!  So, we have been up to all kinds of things lately....two Burlington trips, Anna Kate's birthday party, hanging out with "the boys", and much, much more!  But don't worry, this one will be short and sweet because I have been a little slack about taking pictures lately :(

My grandmother celebrated her 80th birthday and I am sad to say that I don't have a single picture from her celebration.  There were lots of cameras going off that day, but I have yet to get copies from anyone.  That is on my to-do list.  Anyways!  Happy Birthday, Mamaw! 

Adam's grandad also just celebrated his 88th birthday.  Again, no pictures at this time.  Happy Birthday, Boompa! 

I have a couple of pictures from sweet little Anna Kate's birthday party.   I took Addison and Luke with me, so it wasn't so easy to get pictures, but I have a few...  I'm not quite sure what Addison was doing here, but this picture makes me laugh...she looks like she's getting ready to bust a move...ha!...

And here she is playing in the waterslide...
And finally, the birthday girl, Anna Kate...So precious!

And while I am on birthdays, here are some WAY OVERDUE pictures of Landon's little birthday party...
The birthday boy:
Addison and Allen:
Peyton, Landon, and Savannah:
Connor and Luke:
Ashley and Jimmy:

And finally, a few random pics of some random summer fun...

Riding on the 4-wheeler with Peyton:

 Addison and her best buddy, Lukey-Luke:

 Braxton and Addison making a mess:

 Addison's new favorite toy (A great $4 yardsale find :)...


But, mommy, I'm not sleepy...ha!

Ok, I give up...

Stay tuned for pictures from Addison's birthday party :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!