Addison's 1st Birthday Party!

We celebrated Addison's first birthday a couple of Saturdays ago at the river.  Despite the horrible forecast, the day was absolutely beautiful!  Thank-you, Jesus!  I was hoping to put her invitations on the blog, but I cannot seem to figure out how to do that.  Anyways, you will just have to trust me when I say that they were cute as pie, if I do say so myself  :)  (that is just my kind of thing :) We had lots of water fun for the kids....slip-n-slides, pools, the river...


We are so happy that everyone had a great time!...


And Addison is so happy that her Grandma Jane-Jane made her a dairy-free, egg-free birthday cake...
Because Addison has been so blessed with way too many toys and outfits, we asked that everybody bring school supplies for needy kids in the area instead.  We ended up with LOTS of goodies!  They were donated to a local outreach ministry, Glory Thru Me Outreach.  As of now, 13 children have been supplied for school, and there is still more to give away!  Thanks, everyone for your donations!




Addison still got some gifts, but she had fun opening both her gifts and the donations...




Thanks so much to everyone who came to help us celebrate!  And a special thanks to mama, Mindy, and Kim!!!  This party would never have happened without you 3!!! Love you all bunches!!  Oh, and thanks to Lorie for keeping Addison that night so Adam and I could sleep in!!  :)

I still can't believe our baby girl is one year old....well, actually 13 months today....which will lead me to my next blog....stay tuned :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!