Fun Weekend!

We finally had a weekend with no plans... and it was great! Friday I took my time getting Addison ready for daycare. I just love Fridays! We finally strolled into daycare between 9:30 and 10:00--our normal Friday time. When I got there, most of her class was outside, so that's where I took her. I hung out for about 30 minutes talking to Mrs. Missy and playing with the kids. Have I mentioned that I LOVE her daycare?!! I ran a few errands then went to play tennis. Although my legs were really sore from the gym, I had so much fun playing tennis...I always do! Saturday, we were actually planning to go to the Pirate Fest with Mindy and Lukey-Luke, but the weather wasn't nearly as pretty as we thought it was going to be, so we ended up not going. We didn't let the weather stop us from having fun, though! Mindy and Luke came over to our house instead and we all had a great time! Addison and Luke crawled around all over the house and ate bananas all day...like two little monkies :) They were so much fun! We pulled them around on a plastic tote top and they just had the time of their lives...





Sunday we met Jane, Gerald, and Boompa for lunch at their favorite Sunday spot, K&W.  I think Addison was happy to see them all!  After we left K&W, Daddy took Addison to the gun show at the Convention Center while mommy went to Babies R Us and read nutrition label after nutrition label, trying to find food without milk or egg product in it.  No fun.  Anyways, here's a picture of Adam and his little buddy... 
Her outfit was perfect for the gun show!  Little country girl!  I think Adam was proud to walk around and show her off!  I just love the hat she had on that Mindy gave her for Christmas.  It appropriately says, "Redhead".  Just precious!  And this picture with her camo hat on, holding a tennis ball....LOVE IT!...
And I just have to add this picture...this is what she looks like when I try to clean her nose...
Ha!  I do love that little girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hope you all had a fun weekend too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!