Clothes Galore!

OK, so I'm done sorting through all the clothes.  Here they are...


A tremendous THANK YOU to Blake Evans-Whaley and her little Savannah who were gracious enough to give all of these clothes to Addison!  And Congratulations to Blake and her husband, Nick, who recently found out they are going to have a baby boy this go round.  I guess they didn't have much use for these girl clothes that Savannah has outgrown, but it still amazes me that they simply gave them all to me without expecting a single thing in return.  Thank God for friends!  I must do something to at least show them my gratitude!  Oh, and I took a picture of my favorite outfit out of all of these boxes...
A precious Tommy Hilfiger tennis dress!  I can hardly wait to put Addison in a tennis dress.  As most of you know, I played tennis back in the day.  I have been trying to get back in it recently and it has been SO MUCH FUN!  I will never force Addison to play, but I sure hope and pray that she loves tennis as much as her mommy!  It is something that the two of us could share for a lifetime! 

Comments

  1. Someone sure does have a lot of clothes to be wearing. Congrats to Blake and Nick on their little boy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!