All the things I've been wanting to blog about...

Again, I have gotten behind on my blog...so I will cut some things short.  Here are a few things I have been intending on blogging about...

Shoes 
     We have been trying to put shoes on Addison more often so that she will get used to them.  She usually kicks them off pretty quick, though.  What can I say?....she is her mother's child :)
And look at these little shoes Sue-Sue and Pa-Pa put in her easter basket...so cute!


Molly
     That's what I decided to call this bird that currently resides just outside our doorstep at our camper.
Look closely and you will see that Molly is standing over 5 little eggs.  She gets pretty angry if you come too close...
I will never understand why these birds lay their eggs on the ground...sometimes right in the middle of an open field?
I guess there are just some things we aren't meant to understand :)

More Playtime with the Boys
     Addison does love spending time with her cousins!





The Dream Team
     Meet my 2nd family...the staff of Contemporary Dental... (photos taken by Dr Abdul)  :)

Candy:

Amanda:

Polly:

Yours Truly, me!

All the ladies (Candy, Polly, Jackie, me, and Amanda):

The whole gang (the ladies and Dr Abdul):
Come see us on Beacon Drive in Winterville (behind Fred's Food Club).  You'll be glad you did! 

Daddy's Girl
     Daddy fixed Addison her first "breakfast in bed" at the river last weekend.  Puffs on a tray :)
I swear she just melts her daddy's heart :)
...and they both melt mine!

Playing with Aunt Kim
     My mom and my aunt, Kim kept Addison, Peyton, and Connor for a few hours last Friday so Michelle and I could do a photo shoot.  Addison had so much fun playing...


And then she got to see Aunt Kim again tonight!... 


Can You Guess What's in the Truck?
Did you figure it out yet?  Here, take a closer look...
 
Give up?  It's a boat trailer.  That's right, a boat trailer...in about 5 parts.  This is what happened a couple of weeks ago when we put our boat in the river at the campground.  Mistake #1:  the water was low.  Mistake #2:  this was our first time using this boat ramp.  All I can say is:  Lesson learned.

Addison's First Time Playing in the Sand
     Addison went to the "river house" for the first time since it has been warm... and LOVED it!
There is a little sandy beach area by the water and she had a blast playing in it...
     She crawled right down to the water by herself...



And got sooo dirty...I was one proud mama!

She did her best to hang with the boys...

Sleeping Beauty
     I just don't think I could ever take enough pictures of Addison sleeping...
So Precious!

Stay tuned for Easter pics  :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!