Hanging out with Grandma Sue-Sue

Last Saturday, Michelle and I attended a local photography class given by Ginny Corbett.  It was an awesome class for beginners!  Ginny Corbett is an extremely talented photographer and an excellent teacher!  I really enjoyed the class and have had fun practicing what I learned.  Meanwhile, back at the farm...Addison was spending a little quality time with Grandma Sue-Sue...
It was so fun watching Addison respond to her Grandma Sue-Sue!  My mom has a distinct laugh/giggle.  Every time my mom laughs my beagle, Sadie, wags her tail.  We have always gotten a big kick out of that.  Well now Addison does the baby version of the tail wag and just gives the biggest grin when my mom giggles.  It is so sweet!  Thanks so much, Grandma Sue-Sue, for babysitting Addison! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!