Addison Leigh Beaman

Ok. I had no idea how difficult it would be to decide on one baby name and stick to it. Our baby girl has been Avery Leigh, Allie Grace, Allie Reign, and several other names over the last few months. First of all, we decided on Avery Leigh. We thought we were sure. I even took some fabric to a store in Greenville to have the name embroidered on it. I was going to have this fabric be sewn with the bumper that we are having made. However, over the next few days, the name Allie kept popping in my head. So I asked Adam, "Why do other names keep popping in my head if we have already decided on Avery?" His response... "Me too." So, to make a long story short, we changed the name to Allie. I went back to the store, feeling a little silly, and told her to change the name to Allie. Well, as you have probably guessed by now, we changed it again! Adam and I were on the way to Charleston, SC for a little vacation, which was awesome by the way. Anyways, at some point in time on the drive there, the name Addison Leigh came up in conversation again.... but this time, it stuck. And for some reason, we haven't thought of another name since. So I am happy to say that we have officially decided on the name, Addison Leigh Beaman. The neatest part about the name Addison is the meaning of it: daughter of Adam. I mean really, how could we not go with that name? And Leigh was my middle name. So she'll have a little bit of her mommy and a little bit of her daddy wrapped up in one unique, precious name :) I can hardly wait to meet you Addison Leigh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!