My Inspiration for the Start of my Blog

Let me start by saying that I am so lucky to be blessed with two sisters that I can, without a doubt, call my very best friends! Thank you Sweet Jesus for both Mindy Denton and Michelle Kessler! I begin with this because it was these sisters that inspired me to begin this blog. Michelle was the first to start a blog years ago, after the birth of her first son, Peyton. She is not currently blogging but maybe I can convince her to get back in the game :) Mindy has been blogging regularly for a year or so now and it has been so much fun following along. Her most recent blog post is titled, "Im Feeling Proud Today". In this post, Mindy shared just a few of the many things that she is proud of. After reading, I decided this would be a great way to start my blog. So, thank-you, Mindy, for the great idea. And now.... here are just a few of the many things that I am proud of....

First and foremost, I am proud to be a child of the one true living God!!

I am proud of my husband, Adam, and every second that we share!

I am proud to be a "mommy-to-be"!

I am proud of the bond that I share with my sisters!

I am proud of my parents and all that they have sacrificed for me and my sisters!

I am proud of my Bible study and each and every awesome lady in it!

I am proud of my sweet, sweet doggies, Griffon and Sadie!

I am proud to be a dental hygienist!

I am proud to be an artist!

I am proud to be a tennis player!

I am proud of my 4 newphews (Landon, Peyton, Connor, and Luke) and all the smiles they bring!

As I am writing this, I realize that this could have easily been a list of "the things I love". I think I'll wrap this up by giving praise to God Almighty for his many, many blessings! Though I am proud of each and every item on the list above, I know that none of them would be possible without His loving Grace! To God be the glory!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!