A few August memories


Cuties!



I love this one...

an Addison masterpiece...

Broughton joining in the fun...

They started sleeping together most nights.  They are too sweet!

Since Broughton was old enough to say "I strong," he does this with everything...anything shaped remotely like a bar bell, he lifts above his head and says, "I strong!"


Addison's short-lived time at E.C. Cats.  She loved it...until she found out I was taking brother to the park while she was in class...then she didn't want to go anymore.

I think this is the one she sent to Claire...

Watching the big girls play tennis...

A few of my two just looking cute...









On this particular day, she found her inspiration on the hood of my car apparently...I think she was making a picture for Shelly here...


Daddy to the rescue AGAIN when I had ANOTHER flat tire!





those jaws...I could eat him up...












Addison's last day in her last class at Open Door....sad day :'(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!