Random

I have been wanting to do some blogging for the past few weeks, but this new baby has had me in bed by 9:00.  Needless to say, I haven't been worth 2 cents. Thank God for Adam!  When I was pregnant with Addison, I was lucky enough to only feel nauseus for about 4 or 5 days.  This time....not so lucky.  I have felt great, however, for the past 3 days in a row...just in time for Christmas!  So, hopefully, the sickness is subsiding!  Before I do my Christmas posts, I just want to post a few "catch-up" pics...just a few things I want to be able to look back on...so forgive me for the tons of pictures...

Bowling with the Contemporary Dental family...





Driving Connor's 4-wheeler...


Having fun in the diaper box...

She still loves riding in her car...



Operation Christmas Child Shoeboxes.  We sent off 24 this year! 


A few random sleepy pictures...




Thanksgiving party at Open Door (daycare)...


Addison's teachers, Ms. Earldeen, Ms. Morgan, and Ms. Felicia.  She loves them all, but she REALLY REALLY LOVES Ms. Morgan!!!  I think they are buddies :)

Snuggle time with Griffy...




My two sweet, sleepy babies...


Checking out Papa's deer...


Picture day with the boys...




Well, that's all for now.  I have lots more that I may or may not get around to posting, but I will definitely get a few Christmas pictures up soon! 

Comments

  1. Oh Miss Morgan...she is from Kinston. My brother went to HS with her!! Sweet sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!