Church in Snow Hill and Fall Festival

Last Sunday, we joined Adam's mom, Gerald, Amy, Chris, Hayden, and Boompa at church in Snow Hill.  Here are a few pictures of Addison and Hayden hanging out on the steps after church...




Addison's signature face...

Grandma and Addison:

Addison with her Trick or Treat bag that Grandma had personalized for her:

I finally got a picture with my butter bean...

DaDa and doodle:

Chris and Hayden:

Hayden's BIG, beautiful smile...

I'm so happy that Addison has so many cousins to grow up with!  What a blessing! 

As much as I wanted to take a nap after church, Addison was ready to go, go, go!  So, guess what we did...we went, went, went!  Ha!  I decided to take her out to a fall festival that was hosted by a church near our home.  It was so much fun!  We met Michelle and the gang out there.  We went on a hay ride a couple of times, a train ride, did a lot of dancing to some great, live music, ate a cherry icee, dug for shark's teeth (really just played in the dirt), and played a few games, including a cake walk (where Kessler's dad won a cake!)  It was a lot of fun! 






Her favorite thing there was the corn hole boards.  We spent A LOT of time there...

She literally played here until she almost fell asleep...

 I wanted to lay right down with her!  I tell you, that baby can wear me out sometimes, but she sure is fun!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!