More Dr Appointments

Well, once again I am way behind on my blogging...but better late than never, right?  Last Friday I had another Dr Appt.  I saw Lisa, a midwife at Greenville OBGYN that I really like.  We did the normal routine stuff, plus I had blood drawn for some kind of test (I never really know what they are even testing for, I just wait to hear that everything is normal and I'm good ) and Lisa checked for any "progress".  No progress yet.  I was, however, measuring one week ahead.  The heart rate was in the upper 140's and everthing else was still looking great (bp, pulse, weight, and urine). 

I had another appointment today.  This was a quick appointment.  Everything is still looking great.  The heartrate was 144 then she moved around a little and it went up to 148.  I'm telling you, she's going to be a mess :)  I am still measuring about one week ahead at 39 weeks... so, to me, that means any day now little Addison could be joining us in this big world! 

My next appointment is for next Friday.  Maybe she'll come before then :)  I have finally realized that I will never be 100% prepared, so she might as well just bring it on! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!