34 Week Appointment

Last Friday I had my 33-34 week appointment.  It is so hard to believe that I am down to the "appointment every other week" stage!  This appointment was a normal routine visit...they checked my blood pressure and pulse, my weight, my urine sample, measured my belly, and listened to Addison's heartbeat.  Now that is a sound that you just never get tired of hearing!  Thankfully, everything is looking great!  Addison's heart rate is in the upper 140's, which is normal and right around where it has always been.  I am measuring right on target and according to the doctor, she is probably weighing around 5-5.5 pounds now.  The Dr told me that if I were to go into labor today that they would do nothing to try to stop it because she should be born 100% healthy from here on out.  That was like music to my ears!  I haven't been worrying over this pregnancy at all, but it was still a huge relief to hear those words!  Glory be to God!! 

I have pretty much been feeling great for most of my pregnancy and am so thankful for that!  I have, however, been feeling really PREGNANT lately.  My belly just feels huge!  Little Addison is so active.  I feel her moving all the time!  She moves the most after I've gotten home from work and finally sit down to relax.  It is the neatest thing to watch my belly when she's really active, or when she gets the hiccups, which she gets often.  Everyone that has done an ultrasound on me (3 different people) and everyone that has listened for her heartbeat (3-4 other people) says the same thing, "Boy she sure is active!"  I think that's a great thing, but I may change my mind once she gets here and starts wearing me out with all her energy.  Ha! 

I am now 35 weeks and 2 days!  I wonder if she'll come early?  Adam and I are hoping for a couple of weeks early :)  But ultimately, we know it is up to the man above!  We are now just praying every day for a safe and healthy remainder of this pregnancy, labor, delivery, and baby!!  Won't you join us in praying for Addison and all the other pregnant mommies, daddies, and their babies out there? 

My next appointment is next Friday.  I'll be sure to blog about it :) 

Comments

  1. I'm getting excited about all these little girls who will be joining us soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!