Addison's 4th Birthday pARTy

I can't believe I have let over 3 months slip by without posting pictures from our sweet baby girl's 4th birthday party!  Life just seems to have gotten so busy lately...I can't seem to catch up!  So, again, lots of pictures and little words because that's all time will allow right now.  I do want to say real quick, though, that sweet Addison leigh is a special girl.  I truly believe that she is going to do big things for God!  I'm not sure what or how, but I know that God has plans for her and I can hardly wait to see them unfold.  Addison: we are beyond proud of the sweet angel that you are!  Like all humans, you aren't always perfect...but you're about as close as I've seen!  Love you, big girl!!!  


Playing with the play-dough that me and Ada made...

 Jumpy house!...

The kids painted rocks...

So many presents!  Mostly art stuff...Addison's favorite!

Sue-Sue painted faces!

and she made signs for the party...



I actually took the time to do something crafty myself...boy have I missed being crafty!...





Bubbles!


opening presents...



Addison's "tie-dyed" birthday cake made by Gama...

I'm not sure who had more fun at the Art party...the kids or the adults!




 blowing out the candles on her ice-cream brownie bowl...


Tie-dying t-shirts!  fun, fun, fun!!!











The birthday girl...




Sidewalk Chalk fun!...


















 Brother joining in on the fun!






A late THANK YOU to everyone that came to help us celebrate Addison's birthday!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addison's first babysitters

Look Who's One!