So, once again, it's been over a year since I've blogged...but this time I won't be so hard on myself. Life gets busy and sometimes it's just hard to get back to the things we love. But here I am, typing away at 2am (some things never change). I won't even try to play catch-up...that's just too overwhelming at this point. I'll just write a little about what's on my mind today. After all, that's why I started this blog in the first place...to have an outlet to spill out just a small fraction of the plethora of things that run through my head on any given day. Today, I've been thinking about our new home. Actually, that's been on my mind a lot for quite sometime now, considering the length of time we've been working on it. I call it our new home....and it is new to us...but it is, in fact, a very old home. We are putting in new plumbing and electrical, an HVAC system, new flooring, cabinets...pretty much everything needed updati...
This ultrasound picture shows Addison at 20 weeks. At the time, I couldn't believe that we were half-way through our pregnancy. And now, in what feels like the blink of an eye, we are 30 weeks pregnant! Little Addison has been so active lately! I am so ready to see her sweet face. Will she look like her mommy? Will she look like her daddy? Only God knows. Adam and I wonder all the time what color hair she will have. Adam's hair was so blonde that it was practically white when he was little. My hair was jet black. I wonder who's hair color Addison will have? Maybe it will be a mix? Oh, it's so exciting thinking about our sweet little baby. In our ultrasound pictures, it definitely looks like she will have Adam's lips and my nose. I think she'll look more like Adam. I hope so....I think he's pretty darn cute :) Well, I guess in about 10 weeks (give or take???) the suspense will be over. She will be here and we will be able to wrap our arms around her and ki...
Comments
Post a Comment